Weddings & Specialty Events
- Maximum of 150 invitees for any after-hours event
- All wine served must be Whistling Duck. Other alcoholic beverages (other than wine) are allowed.
- Whistling Duck wine discounted at 15%.
- Security officer required.
- Event may end no later than 10pm.
- Only approved caterers are allowed.
- $350 per hour venue fee, plus additional fees for hired security officer, tent rental, additional table/chair rental, and winery staff during event.
Schedule of additional fees:
- Security officer $40/hour
- Tables: $8 per table
- Chairs: $1 per chair
- Tablecloths: $1 each
- WDW Canopy rental: $35/hour per 10’x10′ canopy
- Large Tent rental: Lessor makes arrangements with tent rental vendor
- Winery staff (after-hours): $20 per person per hour:
- 1 – 50 invitees: 2 staff members required
- 51 – 75 invitees: 3 staff members required
- 76 – 150 invitees: 4 staff members required
- Maximum of 40 invitees for any morning event
- 10am to 12pm only
- No earlier than 9am to decorate.
- Tasting Room and kitchen prep area are off-limits for event. All other areas may be accessed during event.
- All wine served must be Whistling Duck. Other alcoholic beverages (other than wine) are allowed, but must be removed from the premises prior to winery opening at 12pm.
- $100 per hour venue fee.
Events during winery hours are only allowed on Fridays or Sundays:
- Maximum of 40 invitees for any event held during winery hours on Friday or Sunday
- More than 15 invitees requires rental of 2 porches (not just one porch/room)
- $75 per hour per porch/duck blind/10’x10′ canopy
- Lessor will pay additional fees for rental of additional tables and chairs (for canopy)
- Lessor will NOT have access to kitchen prep area during event.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.